Program Manager-Recovery Support
Responsible for the initiation, over-site, performance and continual monitoring of programming for clients. Ensures fiscal viability of ongoing programs and monitors adherence to licensing, accreditation and/or contractual standards. Oversees the recruitment, hiring, development and discipline of program staff. Assists and coordinates the process of service planning and delivery. May include direct service traditional case management functions of helping clients to access services related to Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) treatment.
- Ensures fiscal viability of programs/services.
- Ensures Integrity and quality of programs and services to clients through quality improvement, accreditation, licensing and internal monitoring processes.
- Ensures the quality of staffing to perform duties through proactive and equitable recruitment, screening, hiring, evaluation, and training and discipline practices.
- Ensures for adequate staffing ratios to meet licensing and contractual compliance.
- Ensures equitable treatment of staff through consistent application of Agency human resource processes.
- Ensures mitigation of risk through risk management analysis and corrective action initiatives.
- Monitors and continuously improves program services resulting in increased program performance, client satisfaction and achievement of contracted and agency-established program outcomes.
- Plans, implements, monitors and evaluates program initiatives that support the agency mission and vision.
- Ensures accurate and timely dissemination of information to program staff.
- Cultivates and maintains relationship with community/contractual partners.
- Actively seeks and obtains program growth opportunities.
- Participates in agency-wide and contract required committees and meetings.
- Compiles and reports in a timely & accurate manner program statistics at designated intervals.
- Conducts weekly meetings with program staff.
- Evaluates and mediates clients concerns and complaints.
- Serves as a member of agency management team and adheres to agency Policies & Procedures
- Supports the goals, mission and vision of the agency and actively works to implement agency strategic planning.
- Ensures timely completion of program –related documentation and ensures timely submission to contractor as requested.
- Prepares & conducts training on program philosophy and approach to servicing clients to AODA vendors.
- May carry an assigned caseload in the absence of staff or during vacancies. Caseload will not exceed 10 clients unless directed by VP.
- Represents program at various community functions.
- All other duties as assigned
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Mental Health Counseling or related field preferred.
- A or B.S. degree in Social Work, Psychology, Nursing or other human service profession and at minimum three years’ experience in case management.
- Ability to prepare formal reports using proper writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple complex tasks, strong professional communication and team work.
- Ability to accurately perform record keeping and documentation entries.
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge base of Mental Health and AODA service provision and community resources preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to display cultural competence by responding respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, languages, classes, races, ethnic backgrounds, religions and other diversity factors in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the worth of individuals, families and communities and protects and preserves the dignity of each.
- General knowledge of budget concepts and formulation.
- Ability to use vehicles for work related duties according to the agency’s insurance liability standards.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and liability insurance.
- General Office environment/multiple locations to include community sites.
- In-Home or Community home settings during client visits.
- Correctional or institutional settings during client visits.
- Local travel as required fulfilling essential functions of the position.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Potential for exposure to blood products, contagious disease, etc.
To apply for this job please visit stcharlesinc.org.