Recovery Support Coordinator
St. Charles Youth & Family Services
Actively coordinates the process of service planning and delivery, as well as the traditional case management function of helping the client to access services necessary for the recovery of Substance Use related conditions. Also may facilitate sessions for vendors and other team members on the program philosophy and approach to servicing clients.
- Adheres to St. Charles Youth & Family Services Policies and Procedures.
- Provide recovery support coordination services to each client throughout the duration of enrollment in Substance Use services.
- Maintains a caseload of 14 – 20 clients.
- Accept referrals of eligible consumers and initiate process to assess strengths and needs. Set up family teams made up of formal and informal resources that make up the family support network.
- Facilitate initial family team meetings to develop a care plan based on family strengths, values and preferences that will assist the client’s family to reach favorable and measurable outcomes.
- Educate clients on how to utilize family and community supports.
- Assist team in establishing measurable consumer outcomes and help develop plan to reduce any system barriers among W-2 agencies, Child Welfare or other agencies.
- Document plans, collect outcome data, prepares all documentation according to program required time frames and maintain weekly timesheets.
- Participate in administrative and collaborative meetings and activities
- Attend training and ongoing staff development opportunities to enhance skills.
- Supports the goals of the agency mission/vision.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, or related field.
- Knowledge of Wraparound program philosophy a preferred.
- Knowledge base of adolescent and family issues and dynamics.
- Knowledge of the Wisconsin Children’s Code and juvenile justice systems.
- Knowledge of human growth and development theories.
- Ability to prepare formal reports.
- Ability to display cultural competence by responding respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, languages, classes, races, ethnic backgrounds, religions and other diversity factors in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the worth of individuals, families and communities and protects and preserves the dignity of each.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license and liability insurance.
- Ability to use vehicles for work related duties according to the agency’s insurance liability standards.
- Ability to accurately perform record keeping and documentation entries.
- Working knowledge of computer applications preferred.
- General Office Environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- In home setting during client visits.
- Local travel as required fulfilling essential functions of the position.
To apply for this job please visit stcharlesinc.org.