Board Member Since: 1971
Current Employer: GMK Companies
Education: Calvin College, Pre-Business
University of Michigan, Bachelors of Business Administration
University of Michigan, Masters in Business Administration
Certified Public Accountant
Milton Kuyers is Chairman and CEO OF GMK Companies, Inc. and Digicorp, Inc. He has volunteered his business acumen to religious and civic institutions alike, from Milwaukee and the Midwest to New Mexico, Haiti, Russia, and Kenya. Mr. Kuyers has served on the St. Charles Youth & Family Services, Inc. Board of Directors since 1971, and was elected to serve as Board Chair for five years.
Mr. Kuyers supports the community through the following areas of involvement:
- Partners Worldwide (Founder) -Developing and strengthening sustainable jobs in developing countries utilizing the expertise of established professionals.
- Brookfield Christian Reformed Church (Elder, Christian Education Fund Treasurer)
- Christian Reformed Church in North America (Board of World Ministries Member, National Board of Trustees Member)
- Calvin College (Board of Trustees, Chairman)
- Trinity College (Board of Trustees, Member)
- Milwaukee Christian School (Board of Trustees, Member)
- Knoernschild Trust (President and Board Member)